With so much good music available....Why does US radio suck so bad???
https://www42.zippyshare.com/v/5MOPSwLt/file.html
This also came with Same, Same But Different. Same songs same order, live in studio or practice hall. can post if requested.
Always glad to see a new post - many thanks!
Its a cracking album, came across it earlier this year.
Both versions of this album are excellent , just a pity the new one 'Whatare yousiki about ' is awfulMac
Mac, I agree, I was disappointed in that effort, hopefully the next one will be more up to snuff.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
https://www42.zippyshare.com/v/5MOPSwLt/file.html
This also came with Same, Same But Different. Same songs same order, live in studio or practice hall. can post if requested.
Always glad to see a new post - many thanks!
Its a cracking album, came across it earlier this year.
Both versions of this album are excellent , just a pity the new one 'Whatare yousiki about ' is awful
Mac
Mac, I agree, I was disappointed in that effort, hopefully the next one will be more up to snuff.
Post a Comment