Not sure what I'm going to do from here...I definitely don't see me re-upping the whole blog, we'll see. Not too many file hosts I really like, that captcha shit pisses me off / can't stand it.
hope you can find some compromise that works - don't always take advantage of everything I find here, but your choices are always interesting to say the least!
6 comments:
Fucking bastards!!
You done a great job!!! DOn´t give up!!
Thanks for all good albuns and bands!!
Not sure what I'm going to do from here...I definitely don't see me re-upping the whole blog, we'll see.
Not too many file hosts I really like, that captcha shit pisses me off / can't stand it.
hope you can find some compromise that works - don't always take advantage of everything I find here, but your choices are always interesting to say the least!
look for *
stick in brother, great work
Squeaky wheel gets the grease!
Post a Comment