With his latest album, …Before The Beginning, Anthony Gomes offers a powerful collection of unplugged compositions, promising to be the artist’s most compelling work to date. “On this CD I wanted to show that there is more to our music than loud, ripping guitars. By stripping everything down, we could feature the voice and songs. I wanted to capture the spirit of the old field hollers and get back to where the music came from,” says Gomes, “We only used acoustic instruments – drums, piano, acoustic guitars and acoustic bass. The most powerful of all the acoustic instruments is the human voice. When you put the harmonies in there, it’s just soul shaking.”
BUY IT
5.5.13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
http://mir.cr/0DDFPOO0
love it! track 2 is missing by the way.
no tracks are missing...track 1 is like 50 seconds long and track 12 is about 25 seconds long.
I play my songs on shuffle and hate it when they break an intro from the main body of the song, sooo track 1 & 2 are joined as are tracks 11 & 12.
For Y'all that HAVE to have it the purist way...click BUY IT
Post a Comment