23.3.11
Marc Ford - Fuzz Machine (2010)
"Fuzz Machine" was written and recorded following Marc Ford & The Fuzz Machine's Fall 2007 tour. It was recorded live at Compound Studios and captures a very unique moment from a very vibrant band. The album was shelved following its recording, with band leader Marc Ford moving on to his critically-acclaimed Neptune Blues Club project in early 2008. Finally, the epic blues rock slab that is "Fuzz Machine" gets its release...enjoy. (http://marcford.bandcamp.com/album/fuzz-machine)
1.Cool Heads 4:02
2.Half Dead 4:03
3.Bolero In Red 5:57
4.Next To Me 5:39
5.Long Gone 6:17
6.The Way It Goes 3:56
7.My Love 7:18
8.You're the One 3:43
9.Bluebird St. 9:24
10.Future Too 6:28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5JGM0JK4
I saw a promotional documentary on Steepwater Band's album Grace and Melody, in which Marc Ford was also featured as the album Producer . From that reference I listened to this album. I didn't know Ford is the guitarist from The Black Crowes.
I really liked this album, specially the song Blue Bird St.
Post a Comment