24.12.10
Sister Double Happiness - S/T (1998)
A blazing debut of blues/punk originals distinctive for Gary Floyd's desperate growl, guitarist Ben Cohen's fiery work and the band's urgency. "You Don't Know Me," "Sweet Talker" and "Freight Train" sound like rock standards upon first listen. The songwriting is strong and the band come closest to capturing their raw power as an exceptional live band here than on any of their later recordings. by Denise Sullivan
One Of My Better Concert Experiences In The 90's
1. Sister Double Happiness
2. Freight Train
3. Let Me In
4. Cry Like a Baby
5. On the Beach
6. Poodle Dog
7. It's Our Life
8. I Tried
9. Sweet Talker
10. Get Drunk and Die
11. You Don't Know Me
320
Puck's Place
Labels:
rock,
Sister Double Happiness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thank you very much for this one!!!
I love the band and I didn't have this album.
Post a Comment