Latest From Swedish Guitar Band.
Excellent Guitar Based Bluesrock With a Vintage Flair.
For this and other EXCELLENT bluesrock discs go to http://www.grooveyardrecords.com/discs.html
1-We Come In Peace
2-In The Meadows (uti var hage)
3-Small Steps, Giant Leaps
4-Pomperipossa
5-I See Land
6-Time Wounds All Heals
7-First Snow
8-Plankton Sans Frontiers
9-When Worlds Collide
320AAC
Puck's Place
19.2.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Thanks Puck!!!!
Love these guys!!!...Thanks to you!
A.T.
enjoy,thanks for your comments, it makes this more enjoyable for me!
puck
I've picked up a couple other good discs last week, but have seen them posted elsewhere 1st since(I'm old, what can I say?)
Check out Bandit's site for some good posts recently..including Dave Osti & the newest Blindside Blues Band (I think my bit rate for BBB may be higher we'll see)
Downloading Dave O as i type...Thanks again man..
BBB next
Hi, brothers!
Back to 70's.
When we were young and hopefully.
When we though that we could change the world ... with "peace and love".
Psych times are back again? Hope so.
Stay in tune my friends.
Ale55
Post a Comment