29.12.09
Indigenous - Live @ LaZona Rosa, Austin 99
1-Got To Tell You
2-Blues This Morning
3-Now That You're Gone
4-Tell Me
5-Blues From The Sky
6-Things We Do
7-Voodoo Chile/3rd Stone
8-Scufflin' (with Chris Duarte)
320AAC audio rip from VHS video
****Track one has substantial hum/buzz for the first 90 seconds. Some kind of tape flaw I guess(very annoying, but the rest of the song is incredible)
I was not able to remove it to my satisfaction without degrading the overall quality of the recording, so here it is unaltered.
I would appreciate all suggestions from anybody who has some experience fixing such issues. I can forward a lossless or uncompressed (your choice) copy of track 1 and will repost when fixed.
Puck's Place
click for better view
Labels:
Bluesrock,
Indigenous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hi, i can't help you with it, i use: "DVD Audio Extractor" when i rip from DVDs
//ChrisGoesRock
Thanks Chris, I've tried various hum / high pass filters in 3 different programs with no success
Post a Comment