1-London Town
2-Codine
3-Catch The Wind
4-Universal Soldier
5-Colours
6-Sunshine Superman
7-Season Of The Witch
8-The Trip
9-Guinevere
10-Breezes Of Patchulie
11-Museum
12-Super Lungs
13-Mellow Yellow
14-Writer In The Sun
15-Sand And Foam
16-Sunny South Kensington
17-Epistle To Dippy
18-There Is A Mountain
19-Wear Your Love Like Heaven
20-Oh Gosh
21-The Tinker And The Crab
22-Poor Cow
1-Hurdy Gurdy Man
2-Jennifer Juniper
3-Teen Angel
4-Lalena
5-To Susan On The West Coast Waiting
6-Atlantis
7-Barabajagal
8-Happiness Runs
9-Celia Of The Seals
10-Riki Tiki Tavi
11-Clara Clairvoyant
12-Roots Of Oak
13-Riki Tiki Tavi (unreleased version)
14-Maria Magenta
15-Cosmic Wheels
16-I Like You
17-Yellow Star
18-Rock An Roll Souljer
19-The Quest
20-Age Of Treason
21-What The Soul Desires
22-Dark-Eyed Blue Jean Angel
320AAC
Puck's
Place
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Thanks a bunch. I got into Donovan because of my mother, which is odd, because she's anything but a 'love child'. I picked up this set from the library and ripped it, but lost it in a computer crash. I'm mostly a punk/metal guy, but Donovan strikes an undeniable chord of comfort inside.
Thanks for this.
thank you very much for the presentation of Donanovan - -some of the songs I know about 45 years - -what a pleasur to hear them again.
may your days be sunny : Herr Ärmel
Post a Comment