29.10.09

Colin James - Colin James (1988)

Good bluesrock debut
1-Five Long Years
2-Voodoo Thing
3-Down In The Bottom
4-Chicks 'n' Cars (and the third world war)
5-Why'd You Lie
6-Hidden Charm
7-Bad Girl
8-Lone Wolf
9-Dream Of Satin
10-Three Sheets To The Wind

320AAC
puck's place

*somehow iTunes loaded the wrong art into these files, and I didn't catch it until AFTER the upload...so drag & drop this art to use instead

4 comments:

DitchHiker said...

Another good one Puck....I have a bunch of his cds, even his big band stuff... I see a few canadian artists on your blog...ever hear MOIST or David Usher?

puck said...

He used to play my neck of the woods every so often back in the 90's, but he hasn't crossed over into the US much in a long time. I would love to see him again.
I have a Moist disc, but am not familiar with David Usher

DitchHiker said...

David Usher was vocalist for MOIST....his solo stuff is really good..Kinda mellow at times but still good.
You should post your MOIST cd, it would be a nice addition

Keep up the good work!!

KDNYfm said...

Thanx for the early Colin James. Seen Colin several times...a bar in Red Deer, Calgary Folk Fest, opening for the Stones in Edmonton for Voodoo Lounge tour and last time with Colin Linden joining him in Banff.
Actually going to be working his shows tonite and tomorrow in Edmonton.
Nice Blog by the way, I'll be back!!

Al