26.9.09

The Tea Party - Splendor Solis (1993)

1-The River
2-Midsummer Day
3-A Certain Slant Of Light
4-Winter Solstice
5-Save Me
6-Sun Going Down
7-In This Time
8-Dreams Of Reason
9-Raven Skies
10-Haze On The Hills
11-The Majestic Song
320AAC

puck's place   (new link)

3 comments:

Tagore said...

Could you refresh the link of ''The Tea Party-Splendor Solis.And i download it.I'll appreciate if you install the link rapidshare or mediafire.

puck said...

Link is working now...I don't have a rapidshare account, so posts die quickly & mediafire limits size (some of my posts are 250+MB)
I hope megaupload works for you

Thanks for checking me out!

Tagore said...

Im so sorry but it's a server problem on my pc.Actually sometimes the connection problem for website of megaupload in my country .Megaupload's security code disabled.So, Could you download the link of ''The Tea Party''another website.For example it might be rapidshare or mediafire.Thank you in advance for your understanding.