7.9.09

The Grapes Of Wrath - These Days (1991)

1-Away
2-You May Be Right
3-Consequences
4-I Can't Find My Home
5-Days
6-I Am Here
7-No Reason
8-Travelin'
9-Fishing Tale
10-Thru To You
11-Now
12-Miracle

320AAC

Puck's Place

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Puck, what's your connection to the Garroway Hotel? My wife and I were married on Dominica in 2007, so I was floored when I saw the pic on your blog.

Great music, BTW, and it's sad indeed that US radio sucks so bad amid all the great music that abounds in the world.

Cheers,

puck said...

No connection, just happened to be visiting and was able to get a shot of this beautiful rainbow.
Dominica is a GREAT place for hiking up to the waterfalls, but I did not get a chance to check out Boiling Lake. I trust your wedding was just as terrific!

Thanks for checking me out
Puck